- This event has passed.
Sheboygan Developmental Screening Day (32 Months and younger)
November 2, 2022Free
Do you want to see if your child’s development is on track? Along with our community partners, we are again offering another Developmental Screening Day for children 6 months to 5 years.
Your child’s development will be assessed in these areas:
- Problem solving
- Fine and large motor skills
- Hearing and Vision Screening (based on availability)
Benefits of attending Developmental Screenings:
- Celebrate your child’s development
- Support your child’s school readiness skills
- Receive parenting information and resources
- Early detection of potential developmental delays
Registration is open through October 31st and is highly recommended. Please choose your preferred time slot below to register your child. (No registration for parents required.) Walk-in appointments are not guaranteed and are based on availability.
(FOR HEARING AND/OR VISION ONLY SCREENING, please call 920-892-6706 to learn availability and to register.)