(*Provision of phone number/email address indicates permission to contact using this method. Opt out at anytime by contacting us via email.)
(*If a participant cancels less than 24 hours in advance of class, the class fee is nonrefundable, and will be considered a donation.)
Virtual Game Night
Join us virtually for a night of games, fun, and animals, Oh My! Families will be provided with an animal themed board game, a separate matching card game, and craft to make. Children will learn turn taking, counting, matching, pretend play, and a little bit about zoo animals. You and your “little animal” will be guided through the game by “Zoo Keeper” Parent Educators. Supplies will be dropped off to your doorstep the week before the class and can be used for future family play. Looking forward to a “roaring” good time! (Game can be adapted for various ages, but class recommended for children ages 2 1/2-6. Please register by Tuesday, January 12, 2021.)Sign up
- at 6.00 pm - 7.00 pm
- $5.00 per family. (Current PAT families will have fee waived, enter code GAME at checkout.)
Let's Get Groovy
We want to see your family’s groovy dance moves! Dancing is a great way to encourage movement, creativity and self-esteem for your little one. As a family, create an entertaining, fun dance routine with the song choices provided by the FRC. More information will be available regarding recording, song choices, and submission of your routine after registration. (Materials Needed: Electronic device to record routine to be supplied by parents.) (Please register by Friday, February 5th, 2021.)Sign up
- at 5.30 pm - 6.30 pm
- A virtual viewing party of all families’ dance routines will be held on date noted.
- $5.00 per family. (Current PAT families will have the fee waved, enter code DANCE at checkout).
(Spring) Parenting the Love and Logic Way™ (4-part series)
Love allows children to grow through their mistakes. Logic allows them to live with the consequences of their choices.
Learn how to: Avoid power-struggles and arguments, stay calm when your kids do upsetting things, set enforceable limits, avoid enabling and begin empowering, learn how to positively respond to your child misbehavior and much more! This parenting program is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately!
(Classes held: Mondays: March 1st, , 8th, 15th, 22nd, 2021)Sign up
- at 6.00 pm - 8.00 pm
- This series will be provided at a safe distance, keeping everyone’s health and safety in mind. More details available during checkout or by calling 920-892-6706 x 207. Before the start of the class, class facilitator will connect with you to make arrangements for you to obtain your workbook.
- $40 PER FAMILY, (INCLUDES COST OF WORKBOOK), PAYABLE BY February 22nd. (*For any current PAT family who attends all four dates, a of 50% ($20.00) refund will be credited to you upon completion of the series.)
Breakfast with Bunny
Details to come, stay tuned.